- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil. In a small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into prepared pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle peanuts over crust.
- In a small saucepan, melt butterscotch chips, corn syrup and butter over medium heat; stir until smooth. Drizzle over peanuts. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until bubbly. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Lifting with foil, remove from pan. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Chewy Salted Peanut Bars in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p172
Reviews for Chewy Salted Peanut Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review