Chewy Peanut Butter Pan Squares Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Combine sugar and flour; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until lightly browned and edges start to pull away from sides of pan. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Chewy Peanut Butter Pan Squares(15)
Sort By :
My family loved these. I love them because of their ease and quite affordable. Thanks! I even modified due to ingredients. I had 2/3 stick of butter so I added some vegetable oil to make up the difference, I added just a little more peanut butter and 1/2 tsp baking powder. They were perfect in my opinion.
Quick, easy and delish. It's a classic bar recipe that really delivers.
doubled the rec used 1/2 brown sugar and added a bag of white chocolate chips
I made this today for the 1st time and loved it. My company liked it so much she wanted the recipe. The only thing I did differently is , I did not melt the butter. It came out light and brownie like. I melted chocolate chips on top and spread them once softened. I'd make it again!
I did make these bars & they were really good! They're a keeper in my book!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Budget Dessert Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Bars >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Desserts >