Chewy Peanut Butter Crisps
This flourless cookie successfully combines a chewy inside and crisp outside. Plus, chocolate and peanut butter is a classic combination that's hard to beat.
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Stir in milk and cornstarch until smooth. Fold in chocolate
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 138 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.