Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
"I like to add candy bars to cookie dough for a change of pace," writes Christine Beeman of Horseheads, New York. Crushed Clark bars give a boost of peanut butter and chocolate flavor to these flourless peanut butter cookies. "I took them to work and they were a big hit," she notes.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Clark candy bars (1-3/4 ounces each), crushed
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter and sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in candy bars. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 155 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.