Chewy Good Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/3 cups dried cherries
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla. In another bowl, mix the oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pan 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chewy Good Oatmeal Cookies(16)
Sort By :
I have tried many oatmeal cookie recipes and this is my favorite one! It has a lot of flavor. You can also use raisins in place of the cherries.
They baked more even when I used my convection oven otherwise they were dark on the bottom and light on top. They tasted great!
These cookies are fabulous and my family could not get enough of them
I'm a lover of oatmeal cookies and these are as good as any I ever tasted. I used crushed almonds instead of macadamia.
These are delicious cookies. A surprise in every bite. I used a blend of dried berries(dried cherries were too expensive) I will make them again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Macadamia Recipes >
- Nut Cookies >
- Nut Recipes >
- Oatmeal Cookies >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cherry Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Desserts >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Finger Foods >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Nut Recipes >