- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, oil and sugars until blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to peanut butter mixture just until blended (dough will be sticky). Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a glass.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set and tops are cracked. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Sort By :
"Yummy!!! Would n ot believe these are lower in fat and calories. Going in my cookie keeper box."
"Ahhhhh, finally, cookies I can make and enjoy myself. Noticed this recipe is **diabetic friendly** (well suited for this gal). Thank You for sharing,TOH!!"
"Very good recipe... excellent."
"Just made these with my boys and they are wonderful. Crunchy on the outside & moist in the middle. I just can't bring myself to make a cookie recipe that call for 3/4 cups of butter. Another great thing about this recipe is that its easily made vegan. I substituted the eggs for two flax seed eggs, with great results. I heat my flax and water for 40 seconds or so in the microwave to get the consistency of eggs before adding to cookies. Worked like a charm;)"