Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar, until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in pudding mix and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts (dough will be stiff).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 9-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies(21)
Sort By :
I feel the same way that cherrylady does about recipes without pictures. I usually pass on the ones without photos but this same recipe can be found on allrecipes.com with 9 pictures.
Editors: Can you provide more photos?
I made these cookies with butterscotch pudding instead of vanilla. I also substituted 1 c. of choc. chips for butterscotch chips. They are soft and delicious!
I'm making these cookies yet again for a concert tomorrow. Everyone agrees they are the best ever!
These were not a hit with my family. Not a fan of adding the pudding, just tasted strange. Not enough sugar and way to dense.
super soft and chewy!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >