Chewy Chocolate-Cherry Bars Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups dried cherries
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until blended; carefully spread over crust.
- 2. Bake 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 bar: 164 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chewy Chocolate-Cherry Bars
"I made this recipe for a neighborhood party and everyone loved them!"