Chesapeake Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, seafood seasoning and garlic salt. Fold in crab. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Chesapeake Crab Dip
Sort By :
"Very tasty! I added more Old Bay seasoning for more flavor."
"Very tasty! I added more Old Bay seasoning for even more flavor."
"As a lover of crab, this recipe caught my eye. I was looking for an easy appetizer to make for a dinner party. I made it according to the directions and it was a big hit! Everyone loved the cheesy flavor."
"Made this for New Years Eve party. Great taste and creamy texture. I used 2 cans of crab and a cup of chopped shrimp... lots of yummmms!"