Chesapeake Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, seafood seasoning and garlic salt. Fold in crab. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Chesapeake Crab Dip
Sort By :
As a lover of crab, this recipe caught my eye. I was looking for an easy appetizer to make for a dinner party. I made it according to the directions and it was a big hit! Everyone loved the cheesy flavor.
Made this for New Years Eve party. Great taste and creamy texture. I used 2 cans of crab and a cup of chopped shrimp... lots of yummmms!
Thank you thank you thank you... Little pot of gold!
Since we have already gone way over budget this holiday season, I will substitute 1 1/4 lbs of chopped fresh shrimp. Our shrimp guy is on the corner every Thursday with 24 to 36 hour fresh from his boat in the Gulf at $5.00 per lbs. I think I am safe that this will also turn out great.