Cherry Yogurt Smoothies Recipe
In Charlotte, North Carolina, Katie Sloan adds some canned pie filling to her special smoothie. "This is a favorite of mine," she remarks. "I think the cherries and banana are an awesome combination."
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 150 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Yogurt Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC