- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Yogurt Smoothies in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p33
Reviews for Cherry Yogurt Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review