Cherry Yogurt Parfaits Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs, (about 5 whole crackers), divided
- 1. Combine 1 cup pie filling and one cup of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses. Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- 2. Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (prepared with nonfat yogurt, reduced-sugar pie filling and reduced-fat graham crackers) equals 218 calories, 192 mg sodium, 4 mg cholesterol, 45 gm carbohydrate, 6 gm protein, 3 gm fat, 3 gm fiber. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Cherry Yogurt Parfaits
"I made this dessert yesterday and there's non left today. My son enjoyed it. The only thing different I did was layered the dessert in a big bowl instead of individual glasses. Looked pretty."
"My family loves this and it's easy to make."
"My family loves this recipe! It's quick and delicious."
"layed all items instead of mixing result was just as good. also used sugar free pie filling for less calories"