Cherry Yogurt Parfaits Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs, (about 5 whole crackers), divided
- 1. Combine 1 cup pie filling and one cup of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses. Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- 2. Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (prepared with nonfat yogurt, reduced-sugar pie filling and reduced-fat graham crackers) equals 218 calories, 192 mg sodium, 4 mg cholesterol, 45 gm carbohydrate, 6 gm protein, 3 gm fat, 3 gm fiber. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.