"These attractive parfaits are a cool light finish to a meal," notes Pam Masters of Derby, Kansas. "Our two young children enjoy assembling them...and eating them, of course."
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs, (about 5 whole crackers), divided
- Combine 1 cup pie filling and one cup of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses. Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Yogurt Parfaits in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p8
Reviews for Cherry Yogurt Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review