"These attractive parfaits are a cool light finish to a meal," notes Pam Masters of Derby, Kansas. "Our two young children enjoy assembling them...and eating them, of course."
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs, (about 5 whole crackers), divided
- Combine 1 cup pie filling and one cup of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses. Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Yogurt Parfaits in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p8
Reviews for Cherry Yogurt Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
"My family loves this and it's easy to make."
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2010
"My family loves this recipe! It's quick and delicious."
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2008
"layed all items instead of mixing result was just as good. also used sugar free pie filling for less calories"