- baking pan. Top with pie filling. Drop remaining dough by
- tablespoonfuls over pie filling. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Place pan
- on a wire rack. Combine the confectioners' sugar, extract and enough
- milk to achieve a drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm coffee
- cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 275 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.