- greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Shape into a
- 7-in. round loaf. Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan
- to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 193 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.