- constantly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 4 minutes or until slightly
- Remove from the heat. Stir in 2-1/2 cups walnuts, cherries and
- vanilla; spread over crust. Bake 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with baking chips and remaining walnuts; lightly press into
- filling. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.