Cherry Vanilla Cake Pops Recipe
Pop goes the party! No worries on who's cutting the cake; just serve and pop.
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting
- 2 to 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 48 maraschino cherries, stems removed, drained
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 2-1/2 pounds white candy coating, chopped
- Red pearl sugar
- 1. Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and maraschino cherry juice; mix well. Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls around cherries. Place on baking sheets; insert sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm.
- 3. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip each cake ball in coating; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with red pearl sugar. Insert cake pops into a styrofoam block to let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 cake pop (calculated without toppings): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cherry Vanilla Cake Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC