- Divide dough into eight portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll
- out each portion into a 5-in. circle. Place about 3 tablespoons
- cherry mixture on one side of each circle; fold dough over filling.
- Press edges with a fork to seal. Prick tops with a fork.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes
- or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the
- confectioner's sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired
- consistency. Drizzle over warm turnovers. Serve warm.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 turnover equals 454 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.