Cherry Tomato Salad
This recipe evolved from a need to use the bumper crops of delicious cherry tomatoes we grow. It's become a summer favorite, especially at cookouts.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Place tomatoes in a shallow bowl. In a small bowl, whisk oil,
- vinegar, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and sugar until blended.
- Pour over tomatoes. Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Yield: 6