Cherry Tomato Mozzarella Saute Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large skillet, saute shallots and thyme in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Tomato Mozzarella Saute
Sort By :
Delicious! I used the tiny balls of fresh mozzarella for convenience and presentation. Loved it!
We love this! I've used cored, chopped tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes. It is funnier, but tastes fabulous with garden tomatoes.
I made this as a side dish for chicken cordon bleu. I love tomatoes and this tasted divine. "sigh" I broiled some bread and put this on top. O my goodness, best thing ever! Who cares about the chicken :)
This recipe is so good! My husband and I both love it and we have not only used it as a side dish, but we have tossed it over pasta and eaten it as a main dish.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Tomato Recipes >