Brighten a picnic lunch or backyard barbecue with this cheerful, fresh-tasting salad. If you use want to use sweet corn off the cob, saute the corn for 5 minutes in a skillet before adding to the salad. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the basil, oil, lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Tomato Corn Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p283
Reviews for Cherry Tomato Corn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2015
"Used fresh corn and dried basil- perfect summer side dish!"
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2011
"My family and friends loved this recipe. It is so refreshing and a snap to make."
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2010
"Nice refreshing salad for the summer. Use fresh corn for better flavor!"