Cherry Swirl Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) or 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon cherry or almond extract
- 4 drops red liquid food coloring
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Beat in frosting and extract until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through fudge with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm before cutting into squares. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Cherry Swirl Fudge(3)
Sort By :
This was a nice change in flavor for fudge. But I think 2 pkgs of kool-aid are to much. I will make it again and try using one package.
These were so delicious! We made them for a bake sale and they were very pretty. They are super easy to make. I used the almond extract and the taste was great. I also sprinkled mini chocolate chips on top and gently pressed them down in a little and I think it was a really nice addition!
I teach home ec to all of the 8th graders in my school and for a fun treat for Christmas, I had the class do this fudge. They were excited at how pretty it turned out and how good it tasted.
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Fudge >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Holiday Candy >
- Homemade Fudge >
- Microwave Fudge >