For Christmas fudge with a new "twist", give this confection a whirl! OUr kitchen staff used vanilla chips instead of chocolate ones and added fruit flavoring.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) or 2 cups vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon cherry or almond extract
- 4 drops red liquid food coloring
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Beat in frosting and extract until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through fudge with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm before cutting into squares. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Cherry Swirl Fudge in Country Woman November/December 2001, p29
Reviews for Cherry Swirl Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review