- 2 cups Basic Cookie Dough
- 36 to 40 chocolate stars or chocolate kisses
- 36 to 40 candied cherry halves
- Drop cookie dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Top each with a chocolate star and wrap dough around it. Top each with a candied cherry half. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 36-40 cookies.
Reviews for Cherry Surprise Cookies
Sort By :
This is nice recipe. I tried this last weekend. It came out really well..
This one of several recipes relying upon 'Basic Cookie Dough Base'. #1) Cherry Surprise Cookies; #2) Chocolate Mallow Cookies; #3) Jelly Sandwich Cookies; #4) Sugar Cookies; #5) Crumb-Topped Date Bars; #6) Basic Cookie Dough; #7) Raisin Filling. A plate with most of these cookies is at the bottom of the Cookie Dough Recipe!
I used Hershey's Kisses and half the basic cookie dough and still tgis yielded only 28 cookies. They are very good though so I will be making more next week for the family.
II WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE.
Link to the original dough used for this.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- German Desserts >