Cherry Supreme Dessert Recipe
- 3/4 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cereal, walnuts, brown sugar and butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square dish. Fold marshmallows into whipped cream; spread over cereal mixture. Top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece equals 302 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Supreme Dessert
"Strange texture with rice crispie bottom and marshmallows."
"Was easy to make and everyone seemed to like it."
"I made this recipe and it was so good and easy I will make it for holidays yum yum"