- 3/4 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine the cereal, walnuts, brown sugar and butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square dish. Fold marshmallows into whipped cream; spread over cereal mixture. Top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Supreme Dessert
Sort By :
"I an eager, interested learner and I want to know the brand for whipping cream. Is this the kind that in in like a milk or coffee cream carton? Thanks."
"Was easy to make and everyone seemed to like it."
"I made this recipe and it was so good and easy I will make it for holidays yum yum"