- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until
- moisture is absorbed.
- Cut a deep slit in each pork chop, forming a pocket. Stuff about 1/4
- cup cherry mixture into each chop; secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle
- with pepper. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil for 8-10 minutes
- on each side until pork is no longer pink and a thermometer reads
- 145°. Remove and keep warm. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Add flour, rosemary and salt to the pan juices; stir until blended.
- Gradually stir in broth and cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now