If you like s'mores, you'll enjoy this dressed-up variation from Margery Bryan of Royal City, Washington. Each open-face treat gets a boost of sweetness from cherry pie filling.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 plain milk chocolate candy bar (7 ounces)
- 4 whole graham crackers
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- Break or cut graham crackers in half. Divide chocolate into eight
- pieces; place a piece on each graham cracker half. Top with a
- Place two crackers at a time on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on
- high for 10-15 seconds or until chocolate is melted and marshmallow
- is puffed. Top each with 1 tablespoon pie filling. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 221 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.