- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 2-1/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve cherry gelatin in 1-1/4 cups boiling water. Stir in pie filling. Pour into a 7-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray; refrigerate for about 1 hour or until thickened but not set.
- In a large bowl, dissolve orange gelatin in remaining boiling water. Stir in pineapple. Chill for about 1 hour or until thickened but not set.
- Combine the whipped topping, mayonnaise and pecans if desired; fold into orange mixture. Spoon over cherry layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Ribbon Salad
Sort By :
I have made this several times. Delish!!! Very easy to make and looks great!
Since the first time I made this salad, it was a huge hit. Everyone wanted the recipe. It is easy to make and wonderfully delicious. I've been making it for 10 years now, and it is still requested frequently.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >