Back in 1952, a co-worker gave me the recipe for this versatile rosy punch. It's not too sweet, so it really refreshes. My family and friends have sipped it at countless gatherings from picnics to the holidays over the years. -Davlyn Jones, San Jose, California
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 2 liters cherry soda, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Lemon and lime slices, optional
- In a blender, combine concentrates and pineapple; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a gallon-size container; stir in water. Store in the refrigerator. To serve, pour the mixture into a punch bowl; add cherry soda and ginger ale. Garnish with lemon and lime slices if desired. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Originally published as Cherry Punch in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p32
Reviews for Cherry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review