Cherry Punch Recipe
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 2 liters cherry soda, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Lemon and lime slices, optional
- In a blender, combine concentrates and pineapple; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a gallon-size container; stir in water. Store in the refrigerator. To serve, pour the mixture into a punch bowl; add cherry soda and ginger ale. Garnish with lemon and lime slices if desired. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Reviews for Cherry Punch(4)
Sort By :
I made this punch for a brunch bridal shower and got many compliments!
I made this punch for my sister's baby shower and got many compliments on it. It has many different flavors and is so easy to make.
I recently made this delightful punch for my sister's baby shower. It got rave reviews from all the guests. I would definitely serve it again!
I made this punch for my daughter's 17th birthday party. Only, we couldn't find any "cherry soda", so I used cherry 7up instead. Everyone loved it!