Cherry-Pretzel Almond Bark
I love the contrast of sweet and salty flavors in candy. The dried cranberries in this bark adds taste as well as color.Margaret Goodrich, Sparta, Missouri
36 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup dried cherries
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until
- smooth. Stir in the almonds, pretzels and cherries.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30
- minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ounce equals 140 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.