Cherry Pistachio Bark
Dotted with red cherry bits, these diamond-shaped pieces are lovely on a tray. Plus, they come together quickly with four ingredients.
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups dried cherries, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups pistachios, chopped
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil; set aside. In a
- microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and candy coating; stir until
- smooth. Stir in the cherries and pistachios. Spread into prepared
- pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, score surface of candy, making diamond shapes
- about 1/8 in. deep. Refrigerate 40 minutes longer or until set.
- Cut along scored lines into diamonds. Store in an airtight container
- in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds.