Cherry Pistachio Bark Recipe
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups dried cherries, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups pistachios, chopped
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the cherries and pistachios. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 2. Using a sharp knife, score surface of candy, making diamond shapes about 1/8 in. deep. Refrigerate 40 minutes longer or until set.
- 3. Cut along scored lines into diamonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds.
2 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cherry Pistachio Bark
"I have made a recipe very similar to this, but using dried cranberries. It is excellent."