Cherry Pistachio Bark Recipe
Dotted with red cherry bits, these diamond-shaped pieces are lovely on a tray. Plus, they come together quickly with four ingredients.
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups dried cherries, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups pistachios, chopped
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the cherries and pistachios. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 2. Using a sharp knife, score surface of candy, making diamond shapes about 1/8 in. deep. Refrigerate 40 minutes longer or until set.
- 3. Cut along scored lines into diamonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds.
Reviews for Cherry Pistachio Bark
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2010
"I have made a recipe very similar to this, but using dried cranberries. It is excellent."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC