Cherry Pineapple Bars Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cherries, pineapple, vanilla chips, coconut and walnuts; drizzle with condensed milk.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece: 239 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Pineapple Bars
"Tastes great but the crust became soggy."
"Simply divine. Sweet, tangy, great texture and, by the way, gone in 38.3 seconds - give or take!"