Cherry Pineapple Bars Recipe
"These bars are a holiday favorite in our family," says Barbara McCollum, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania. "I crush the graham crackers by placing them in a plastic zippered bag and using one of my 78 rolling pins!"
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the cherries, pineapple, vanilla chips, coconut and walnuts; drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cherry Pineapple Bars in Country Woman June/July 2008, p8
Reviews for Cherry Pineapple Bars(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >