- minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Roll into a 16-in. x 8-in. rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, sugar, oats, butter and
- cinnamon. Set aside 1/3 cup for topping. To the remaining filling,
- stir in cherries and almond paste. Sprinkle over dough to within 1/4
- in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side;
- pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices.
- Place cut side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir flour into reserved topping; sprinkle
- over rolls. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. In a small
- bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 370 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.