- dough down; divide in half. Roll each portion into a 24-in. x 7-in.
- rectangle. Melt remaining butter; brush over dough.
- Combine filling ingredients; sprinkle over dough. Roll up,
- jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Carefully shape each roll into a 26-in. rope. Place each rope, seam
- side down, on a greased baking sheet. Pinch ends together to form a
- ring. Shape into a heart if desired.
- With scissors, cut from outside edge two-thirds of the way toward
- center of heart or ring at 1-in. intervals. Separate pieces;
- slightly twist to show filling.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-27 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool. Drizzle with icing. Yield: 2
- coffee cakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 215 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.