Cherry Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and halved
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- BISCUIT TOPPING:
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 4 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a greased microwave-safe 8-in. square baking dish, combine the pie filling, peaches, lemon juice and cinnamon. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, 3 teaspoons sugar, milk, butter and lemon peel. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto filling. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over topping.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 17-19 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Peach Cobbler
"SO GOOD. I made this for a coworkers birthday and everyone raved about it. I doubled the filling and tripled the crust to make a 9x13 pan. The perfect balance of sweet and tart - I don't usually like cherry desserts but it was amazing! Made the night before, then heated each piece in the microwave before adding a scoop of ice cream. I'm making it two more times this weekend!!"
"The tastes of cherry and peach are delightful together! It's a perfect blend of sweet and tart, and with vanilla ice cream, it makes a scrumptious dessert! I don't make it often, but only because I don't think of it."