Cherry Orange Punch
I've served this punch at ladies luncheons and as a breakfast beverage for a crowd. The sweet tangy flavor complements many foods. It's a fun change from plain red punch.Lorene Corbett, Arnold, Nebraska
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 6 cups water
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherry juice or grenadine syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a gallon container, combine water, orange juice concentrate,
- cherry juice and sugar; mix well. Chill. Just before serving, stir
- in ginger ale. Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 99 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.