Cherry Oatmeal Wedges Recipe
Oatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, and it's sooo good!” the Adair, Oklahoma cook writes.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; top with pie filling. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 264 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2012
"how can you call this a recipe?"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC