Cherry Oatmeal Wedges Recipe
Oatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, and it's sooo good!” the Adair, Oklahoma cook writes.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; top with pie filling. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 264 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2012
"how can you call this a recipe?"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC