- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; top with pie filling. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Oatmeal Wedges in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p25
Reviews for Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2012
"how can you call this a recipe?"