VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; top with pie filling. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Oatmeal Wedges in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p25
Reviews forCherry Oatmeal Wedges
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2012
"how can you call this a recipe?"