- and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. square baking dish; set
- For topping, in another small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar,
- pecans and oats Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir cherry mixture the; pour into crust. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 375°; bake 30-35
- minutes longer or filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 482 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.