- tablespoonfuls onto the center of each square. Bring two opposite
- corners to center; moisten edges with water and pinch together.
- Place 1 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350°
- for 16-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 25 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 132 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.