- fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts. Combine the flour, baking powder,
- baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately
- with buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Stir in almonds.
- Spoon over fruit.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Run a knife around
- edge of pan; invert cake onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 291 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.