This fluffy dessert is a wonderful way to end a meal. I just know your family will find it as find it as tasty as mine does—Becky Lohmiller, Monticello, Indiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon cherry gelatin powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) tart cherries, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin powder and cherries; fold in the
- whipped topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 247 calories, 10 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.