Cherry Mallow Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Set aside 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs for topping. Place the remaining crumbs in a bowl; stir in butter until combined. Press into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- 2. Spread pie filling over crust. Fold marshmallows into the whipped cream; spread over filling. Sprinkle with the reserved crumbs. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 339 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Mallow Dessert
"The cooking method says "freezer" and under time is says 25 min prep + freezing, but in the directions it does not say anything about putting it in the freezer? Is it suppose to be frozen rather than refrigerated??"