Cherry Limeade Recipe
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 liters lime carbonated water, chilled
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 8 lime slices
- 1. In a large bowl, combine lime juice and sugar. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir carbonated water into lime juice mixture.
- 2. For each serving, place 1 tablespoon cherry juice in a glass. Add crushed ice and about 1 cup of lime juice mixture. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lime slice. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 142 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Cherry Limeade
"the best drink i ever had mmmmmmm"
"It was ok. I personally didn't like the carbonated lime water. Maybe Sprite or 7-Up might have been better?"