Cherry Limeade Recipe
My guests enjoy this refreshing cherry-topped drink. It's just right on a hot southern summer evening. And it's pretty, too.—Awynne Thurstenson, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 liters lime carbonated water, chilled
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 8 lime slices
- 1. In a large bowl, combine lime juice and sugar. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir carbonated water into lime juice mixture.
- 2. For each serving, place 1 tablespoon cherry juice in a glass. Add crushed ice and about 1 cup of lime juice mixture. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lime slice. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Limeade
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2011
"the best drink i ever had mmmmmmm"
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2010
"It was ok. I personally didn't like the carbonated lime water. Maybe Sprite or 7-Up might have been better?"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC