- half. Roll each portion into a 9-in. circle; place in greased 9-in.
- round baking pans. Combine filling ingredients; spread over dough to
- within 1/2 in. of edge.
- Roll out reserved dough to 1/4-in. thickness; cut into 1/2-in.
- strips. Make a lattice top over filling. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Cover
- top with foil; bake 20 minutes longer or until browned. Yield: 2
- coffee cake.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 165 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.