Cherry Jubilee Splash
When entertaining, it's mice to rely on recipes like this that go together quickly.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups orange juice
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Maraschino cherries and fresh mint
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange juice, ginger ale and cherry
- juice. Pour into eight tall glasses filled with ice. Garnish with
- cherries and mint. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without cherries and mint) equals 115 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.