Cherry Ham Sauce Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the preserves, vinegar, corn syrup, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- 2. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in almonds. Serve with ham. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 92 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Cherry Ham Sauce
"This sauce was "to die for" good! Thank heavens there were leftovers to go with the leftover ham! I'll be making this again and again - absolutely!"
"Wonderful addition to ham & pork roast! Zippy and sweet."