Cherry Ham Sauce Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the preserves, vinegar, corn syrup, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- 2. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in almonds. Serve with ham. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 92 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Cherry Ham Sauce
"This sauce was "to die for" good! Thank heavens there were leftovers to go with the leftover ham! I'll be making this again and again - absolutely!"
"Wonderful addition to ham & pork roast! Zippy and sweet."