Cherry Ham Sauce Recipe
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the preserves, vinegar, corn syrup, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- 2. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in almonds. Serve with ham. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 92 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cherry Ham Sauce
"This sauce was "to die for" good! Thank heavens there were leftovers to go with the leftover ham! I'll be making this again and again - absolutely!"
"Wonderful addition to ham & pork roast! Zippy and sweet."