Cherry-Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
“My tangy, glazed tenderloin is so simple to prepare. I serve it with roasted sweet potatoes and apples, a salad and French bread for a festive Sunday dinner.” —Sandra Kennedy, Atlanta, Texas
- 1 cup cherry juice blend
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the cherry juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place tenderloins on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup glaze for serving. Spoon half of the remaining glaze over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved glaze. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cherry-Glazed Pork Tenderloin in Country Woman December/January 2009, p28
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cherry-Glazed Pork Tenderloin(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >